Thursday, April 03, 2014

There Is No Remedy for Blogger's Block

Wrote 60% of a post about turning 20 / losing in a battle with pre-mature quarter-life crisis. But that's some deep emotional personal writing that belongs in a teenage girl's diary... now that I'm no longer a teenager and my blog is not exactly a pink diary with a heart-shaped lock, that post should never see the light of day.

I have been writing in Visual Basic at work and have managed to forget how to write in human language. HuffPost suggests that I conquer my blogger's block (alliteration alert!) by breaking my writing project into bite-sized tasks. How? And where should I begin? Should I write about my get-a-Kindle-or-no-Kindle dilemma? Should I write about wanting to watch Noah just to have a word in the controversy debate? But I've tweeted about them already!


I made this with MS PowerPoint. Impressed?

Perhaps getting only four hours of sleep and blogging don't mix. Perhaps I should just publish this nonsense to show that I'm well and alive, and just slightly out of my mind.

Back to writing in programming language. Laters.