Monday, September 02, 2013

Farewell Summer

I've been really ill. I had a fever, blocked nose and sore throat. I spent the last two weeks sleeping my life away. Today is my third last day in Hong Kong and I'm not ready to leave yet. Funny because I used to always leave home for a few months.

Sometimes, I think about the food in Korea:


O'sulloc I love you

Really good noodles in Jeju


I still think about this

Ewha isn't food but I want to squeeze this photo in


O'sulloc froyo *_*


Then I think about the real-world responsibilities ahead of me:
School work
Exams, exams and exams
A job
......
...
:(

I apologise if this post seems depressing and I sound like the exact opposite of what an outgoing exchange student should be... Apparently I should be "happy" and "excited to see the world"? Well, truth to be told, I'm excited about living in a new city and exploring what it has to offer. But the preparation is a lot of work, plus I don't think I'll have energy to go around. I was excited about tiff and my 5k race. But the tickets to screenings I wanted to go sold out within the first hour! And I haven't run in a month... I better stop here before this post gets even sadder. I'll update when I've arrived in Toronto. Ttyl!

1 comment:

mrs s said...

i miss you x(
i want korean food, looks so tasty!!
sad that we couldn't eat korean food before i left
enjoy your life in toronto
although im not really enjoying mine in dundee lol
add oil for your 5k race, practise la!